Sicon can produce Printed Circuit Board Assemblies from the simplest single-sided to complex and densely populated boards. We can asset your engineers in qualifying locally produced equivalent parts for cost reduction, or update the components to meet RoHS compliance.
All PCB Assemblies undergo Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) just after reflow soldering which helps ensure any solder or placement issues are detected and corrected at the earliest stage. This is followed by In Circuit Test (ICT) which actively checks components for incorrect values, reversed components, solder bridges and more. Sicon can additionally perform full functional testing based on customer requirements.
Highlights of our capabilities include:
- Surface Mount and Through-hole technologies
- Chip sizes down to 0201
- Juki high-speed chip shooters
- BGA, Chip-On-Board and Wire Bonding capabilities
- AOI Testing
- ICT Testing with fixtures custom-made in-house
- Functional Testing
- Conformal Coating for water resistance or insulation properties
- Epoxy Potting of chips or entire assemblies
- Firmware Programming
- Barcode labeling
- PCB Separator Machine
- No-Clean solder flux is standard, with water soluble flux optional